Hotel & Travel
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive
- $285 1 person per night / $346 2 people per night
- $65 per night for children ages 5-12; $130 per night for teens ages 13 - 17 (children 0-4 yrs free)
Special All Inclusive Rates include:
- Room accommodations
- Wi-Fi Internet Access in guest rooms and public areas
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at 1 of the property's 7 restaurants for everyone traveling with you
- All alcoholic beverages served at restaurants and at the pool and lobby bars
- Pool snacks
- 24 hour room service
- Minibar including soft drinks, domestic beer, water, coffee
- Access to the Fitness Center
- Fiesta Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Activities - yoga, Zumba, aqua aerobics, snorkel, chef class, art class, beach volleyball, beach movies
MAKING HOTEL RESERVATIONS
1) Reserve your room online. PDA 2018 attendees can visit http://www.fiestamericana.com/en/groups, enter their arrival and departure dates and the PDA group code of G15CYD@FLC.
2) Reserve your room via phone. PDA 2018 Attendees may call the Grand Fiesta Americana's reservation number at (800) 343-7821 from USA and Canada or (+52) 55-5326-6990 for the rest of the World. Attendees must identify themselves as participants of the Pacific Dermatologic Association with the special group code of G15CYD@FLC.
IMPORTANT REMINDER! PDA 2018 attendees who are not from Mexico are exempt from paying a 16% tax on accommodations which is reflected in the discounted rates listed above. Upon making a reservation via phone or online, your confirmation will initially reflect a rate that does include this tax, however PDA 2018 attendees will be charged the lower rate upon checking in at the resort and providing documentation of your citizenship (i.e. passport). A valid passport is required for travel to Cabo San Lucas.
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) has non-stop service from many Western US and Canadian destinations including: Denver, Los Angeles, Oakland, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
More Information on getting to Cabo (including airlines that fly there).