Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- $285 1 person per night / $346 2 people per night
- $65 per night for children ages 5-12; $130 per night for teens ages 13 - 17 (children 0-4 yrs free)
Special All Inclusive Rates include:
- Room accommodations
- Wi-Fi Internet Access in guest rooms and public areas
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at 1 of the property's 7 restaurants for everyone traveling with you
- All alcoholic beverages served at restaurants and at the pool and lobby bars
- Pool snacks
- 24 hour room service
- Minibar including soft drinks, domestic beer, water, coffee
- Access to the Fitness Center
- Fiesta Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Activities - yoga, Zumba, aqua aerobics, snorkel, chef class, art class, beach volleyball, beach movies
MAKING HOTEL RESERVATIONS
1) Reserve your room online. PDA 2018 attendees can visit http://www.fiestamericana.com/en/groups, enter their arrival and departure dates and the PDA group code of G15CYD@FLC.
2) Reserve your room via phone. PDA 2018 Attendees may call the Grand Fiesta Americana's reservation number at (800) 343-7821 from USA and Canada or (+52) 55-5326-6990 for the rest of the World. Attendees must identify themselves as participants of the Pacific Dermatologic Association with the special group code of G15CYD@FLC.
IMPORTANT REMINDER! PDA 2018 attendees who are not from Mexico are exempt from paying a 16% tax on accommodations which is reflected in the discounted rates listed above. Upon making a reservation via phone or online, your confirmation will initially reflect a rate that does include this tax, however PDA 2018 attendees will be charged the lower rate upon checking in at the resort and providing documentation of your citizenship (i.e. passport). A valid passport is required for travel to Cabo San Lucas.