PDA 2017 Spring Training
Now is an exciting time in medical dermatology! New biologics, genetic testing, and telemedicine have changed our landscape of treatment options and changed the therapeutic ladders. Join us in Scottsdale for an expert, interactive review of where we are and where we are going in the field of medical dermatology.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND PDA 2017 SPRING TRAINING
- Hear the Latest Treatment Options. You asked for them and we delivered...learn about cutting-edge therapeutics and regimens in medical dermatology.
- No Time Away from Patients. PDA's Spring Training is a 1-day meeting held on a Saturday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm), so you don't miss any clinic time.
- Maximum Interaction with World Class Speakers. Lively Q & A panel discussions and luncheon roundtables are featured along with outstanding presentations.
- We Will Have CME Credit! Yes, 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ worth.
- Location is Easily Accessible & Family Friendly...the resort is only 15 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in the heart of scenic Scottsdale with plenty of activities and amenities for all – make it a weekend getaway and bring the entire family!
Saturday, April 22, 2017
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Continental breakfast & lunch included
At the conclusion of this event, participants should be able to:
- Identify the recent advances in medical dermatology diagnoses and apply them to their own practice
- Recognize new developments in the treatment of medical dermatology and integrate them into their patient management routines
|$20,000 Level||$5,000 Level|
Janellen Smith, MD, University of California - Irvine
Hege Grande Sarpa, MD, University of California - Irvine