Supporters & Exhibitors
The Pacific Dermatologic Association invites you to participate as a supporter or exhibitor at our 71st Annual Meeting in San Diego!
The PDA 2019 exhibit hall has sold out. Please email email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
2019 ANNUAL MEETING SPONSORS
2019 ANNUAL MEETING EXHIBITORS
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDUSTRY IN 2019
For 2019, we are offering a number of support opportunities for your participation, including:
- Product Theaters
- Advisory Boards
- Supporter Packages (including Product Theaters & Ad Boards)
- Branded Support Opportunities
MEETING ATTENDEES & DEMOGRAPHICS
The PDA Annual Meeting attracts dermatologists primarily from its geographic membership area (Western US, Western Canada and Pacific Rim countries). Over the past five years, the meeting has drawn an average of 200-250 physician attendees, including clinical dermatologists, general dermatologists, and academic dermatology opinion leaders as well as advanced practice providers and trainees (fellows, residents and medical students). The size of this regional meeting offers the opportunity for more personal interaction with speakers and colleagues than what is found in larger meetings.
HOW DOES THE PDA ANNUAL MEETING STAND OUT?
- Purposely held in attractive, easy to get to, family-friendly destinations
- The size of this regional meeting offers the opportunity for more personal interaction with physicians and advanced practice providers than what is found in larger meetings
- PDA does not include socioeconomic or political discussions within its program, but instead focuses exclusively on clinical and academic topics
- PDA 2019 features a unique clinicopathologic symposia where a guest dermatopathologist presents and discusses pathologic correlations of clinical cases submitted by meeting attendees