Supporters & Exhibitors
Exhibit spaces for PDA 2022 are sold out. Please contact Camryn Roth, PDA's Exhibit Manager, at email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Updated May 19, 2022
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDUSTRY IN 2022
For 2022, we are offering a number of support opportunities for your participation, including:
- Product Theaters
- Advisory Boards
- Supporter Packages (including Product Theaters & Ad Boards)
- Branded Support Opportunities
MEETING ATTENDEES & DEMOGRAPHICS
The PDA Annual Meeting attracts dermatologists primarily from its geographic membership area (Western US and Canada). Pre-COVID, the meeting regularly drew 200-250 physician attendees, including general and clinical dermatologists, academic dermatology opinion leaders as well as advanced practice providers and trainees (fellows, residents and medical students). We expect 125-175 attendees in 2022.
HOW DOES THE PDA ANNUAL MEETING STAND OUT?
- Purposely held in attractive, easy to get to, family-friendly destinations.
- The size of this regional meeting offers the opportunity for more personal interaction with physicians and advanced practice providers than what is found in larger meetings.
- PDA does not include socioeconomic or political discussions within its program, but instead focuses exclusively on clinical and academic topics.
- PDA 2022 features a unique clinicopathologic symposia where a guest dermatopathologist presents and discusses pathologic correlations of clinical cases.