First Time at PDA ?
Haven't previously attended a PDA meeting? Dermatology News regularly covers the PDA Annual Meeting, given the valuable information that is shared by our speakers. Here are a few of the articles written from our 2017 Annual Meeting in San Francisco that should give you a "flavor" of our presentations:
- When to consider systemic exposure in patients with contact dermatitis
- Immunologic testing is key to diagnosing autoimmune blistering diseases
- Know the best specific signs for polycystic ovary syndrome
- Mitotic rate not tied to SLN biopsy results in thin melanomas
- Bar soaps may be better than body washes for contact dermatitis patients
- Diagnosing high-risk keratinocyte carcinomas in the dermatology clinic