2022 Presentations On Demand
Were you unable to attend the 2022 PDA Annual Meeting in person? Don't worry – presentation recordings are available for purchase and on demand viewing and eligible for CME credits! Choose from over 30 sessions that provide valuable new diagnostic and treatment tools from across the entire dermatologic spectrum.
- Expert Perspectives in Atopic Dermatitis
- Updates in Covid-19 and Dermatology
- Dermatologic Care in Skin of Color Patients
- Dermatologic Care for LGBTQ Persons
- Practical Surgical Pearls for the Medical Dermatologist
- Cost Effectiveness in Dermatology
- Managing Cosmetic Complications for the Medical Dermatologist
- Updates in Dermatology Billing Practices
- JAAD/JAMA Highlights
- Avoiding Physician Burnout
- Arash Mostaghimi, MD, MPH, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dirk Elston, MD, Medical University of South Carolina
- Howa Yeung, MD, MSc, Emory University
- Kanade Shinkai, MD, PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- Lindy Fox, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Robert Sidbury, MD, MPH, Seattle Children's Hospital
- Jenny Murase, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Janiene Luke, MD, Loma Linda University Health
- Andy Blauvelt, MD, MBA, Oregon Medical Research Center
- Nicole Fett, MD, Oregon Health and Science University
- and many more...
Please click here to view full meeting schedule.
|PDA Member < 5 years in practice||$149|
|PDA Member 5-10 years in practice||$175|
*The Advanced Practice Providers rate is for non-physician practitioners.
The National Association for Continuing Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. NACE designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Purchases can be made through December 15, 2022; and recordings are available for viewing through December 31, 2022.