Nominate a PDA Fellow
The PDA is now accepting nominations for the PDA Fellow Program, Class of 2016.
PDA members may submit a Fellow nomination in one of the following three ways:
- Self-nominate (5 year minimum membership requirement)
- Nominate another PDA member
- Nominate a mentor or leader in the field who is not a current PDA member
A $500 donation to the PDA Foundation - established to foster and enhance the PDA's educational and training programs - should be included with any nomination.
Each submitted nomination should include the following:
- One-page letter indicating the type of nomination
- Current CV of the nominee
- High-resolution photo of the nominee
Nominations for the 2016 PDA Fellow class will be taken through June 1, 2016. Please direct all nominations to Dr. Catherine Ramsay, PDA Foundation chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact PDA Headquarters at (888) 388-8815 or via email if you have any questions about the PDA Fellow Program.