2018 Annual Meeting
Join your PDA colleagues for four days of educational programming at the all inclusive Grand Fiesta Americana in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Plan to bring your families and enjoy the many activities and beautiful sunsets. PDA 2018 will offer both practical and cutting-edge content that spans the entire spectrum of medical and surgical dermatologic topics.
Los Cabos is a magic land full of contrast, from breathtaking seas, to desert and mountains. It is also known as “Land’s End” for being located at the tip of the southern Baja California Península. Visit the extraordinary world of Los Cabos where the unparalleled natural beauty, biodiversity and range of amenities will appeal to any personality.
|Registration Fees||Early Bird
|> Less than 5 years in practice||$295||$345|
|> Between 5-10 years in practice||$345||$395|
+ Dermatology Residents may register for no fee with a letter from their program director.
The meeting registration fee entitles members, non-members, residents and physician extenders/mid-levels to attend all scheduled educational sessions and provides admittance to Exhibits and Product Theaters. It also includes entrance for registered attendees and all their guests to both the Welcome Reception (Thursday) and a special Saturday evening sunset dinner cruise leaving from Cabo San Lucas Marina and featuring the world famous arch (cruise limited to the first 250 attendees and guests to register).
- $285 1 person per night / $346 2 people per night
- $65 per night for children ages 5-12; $130 per night for
teens ages 13 - 17 (children 0-4 yrs free)
Special All Inclusive Rates include:
- Room accommodations
- Wi-Fi Internet Access in guest rooms and public areas
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at 1 of the property's 7 restaurants for everyone traveling with you
- All alcoholic beverages served at restaurants and at the pool and lobby bars
- Pool snacks
- 24 hour room service
- Minibar including soft drinks, domestic beer, water, coffee
- Access to the Fitness Center
- Fiesta Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Activities - yoga, zumba, aqua aerobics, snorkel, chef class, art class, beach volleyball, beach movies
WATCH THESE VIDEOS
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) has non-stop service from many Western US and Canadian destinations including: Denver, Los Angeles, Oakland, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
More Information on Getting to Cabo (including airlines that fly here)
|Neal Bhatia, MD
|Jashin Wu, MD
Kaiser Permanente LA Medical Center